Wikis > Collaboration & Storage
Here are links to online collaboration tools that may be useful.
- CITRIX PODIO – A productivity toll where files can be shared, tasks can be tracked, and workspaces can be created for collaboration.
- DROPBOX – A cloud-based file storage solution that can also allow file sharing through public folders.
- FLOWBOARD – An iPad application where presentations containing text, images, PDF documents, audio, and video can be created and published online for all to see.
- GOOGLE DRIVE/GOOGLE DOCS – Google’s online document creation and collaboration service, along with online storage for users.
- GOOGLE HANGOUTS – Here’s a way to videoconference with students, hold office hours, and hold one-on-one sessions. A Google login is required.
- JOIN.ME – A screen sharing tool where a computer desktop can be shared between an instructor and up to 10 students.
- OPENCLASS – A collaborative learning environment where instructors and students can interact in real time.
- PADLET – A virtual whiteboard with “sticky notes” where students and instructors can share resources by posting them. The notes can be easily moved, shared, and embedded.
- RESEARCHGATE – A social network for scientists, students, and instructors to share and collaborate on projects.
- SOCIALFOLDERS.ME – Allows students to manage their content across various social networks.